For a list of all currently documented Ralink chipsets with specifications, see Ralink.
300Mbps Wireless Concurrent Dual-Band Gigabit iQ Router
This device supports AP, STA, Bridge, WDS, and universal repeater modes.
"1244-00000737-50Z" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
FCC docs show two USB ports installed, but this model does not have any populated USB ports.
- Note: The RT3662 SoC only has two native USB 2.0 host IFs
- .. or 1x host and 1x slave/device.
The FCC test report lists the following as identical models
- Edimax BR-6475nD, GR-475nD, EW-7475PDD
- Intellinet 525039
- SMC SMCE21011 V2
- The 2.4GHz radio is using two Microchip (SST) Power Amplifier ICs (SST12LP15A?).
- The 5GHz radio is using two Skyworks (SiGe) SE2537L 5GHz Power Amplifier ICs.
- The third receive chain is unpopulated. There are only two antennas in use.
- Testing of the device on XFastest (CN) (w/ good external and Web UI images)
EDIMAX (2.4GHz) and EDIMAX2 (5GHz) SSIDs (probably changed from default?)
- The sample SSIDs shown in the manual are Edimax, 80:1F:02 OUIs
- If not these or EDIMAX+EDIMAX2, the default SSIDs
- may possibly be Edimax2.4GHz and Edimax5GHz.
The power adapter shown in the FCC photos and on XFastest is a
- DVE DSA-12GX-12 FUS 120120 (100-240VAC ~ 50/60Hz, 0.3A -> 12VDC, 1A).
The serial port is shown as being under the PoE board in the FCC photos.
- It is almost certainly omitted in this particular model.
To RTL8367R <-- [ (TxD) (GND) (RxD) ][ (Vcc) ] --> To LEDs