ASUS ME302KL (K005)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Per the FCC test report...
- The device is using a Qualcomm APQ8064 ( • Snapdragon (System on Chip) on Wikipedia)
- The Wi-Fi IC is a Qualcomm Atheros WCN3660 (802.11a/b/g/n, 1x1:1)
- The WWAN module is a Qualcomm MDM9215M
- The LCD panel in use is an AUO AUO/B101UAN0.17_HW 1A
- The battery in use is a SMP (SDI cells) - 3.7VDC, 6560mAh / 25Wh
- The front-facing camera is a Lite-On LITEON/10P2SF130K.
- The rear facing camera is a Lite-On LITEON/12P2BA540.
- Chargers mentioned are..
- ASUS AD83531 (100-240VAC ~ 50/60Hz, 0.3A -> 5VDC, 2A)
- ASUS W12-010N3A (100-240VAC ~ 50/60Hz, 0.3A -> 5VDC, 2A)
Per the FCC SAR test report...
- The mainboard model name is ME302KL (which is also the presumed actual device model)
- 10" tablet, Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro quad-core processor w/ Adreno 320 graphics
- 1GB RAM expected, 16GB storage, front + rear cameras, 5050mAh battery (conflicts)