Google Nexus 7 (Gen 2, 4G, 32 GB)
(Redirected from ASUS ME571KL (K009))Jump to navigation Jump to search
The model number appears to be NEXUS7 ASUS-2B32-4G.
The ASUS P/N of this device is ME571KL (K009).
Per the FCC test report...
- The mainboard model is ME571K_MB.
- The device is using a Qualcomm APQ8064 ( • Snapdragon (System on Chip) on Wikipedia), 1067 NSP
- The Wi-Fi IC is a Qualcomm Atheros WCN3660 (802.11a/b/g/n, 1x1:1)
- The WWAN RF FEM is a WTR1605L (multi-band 4G LTE)
- The LCD panel in use is a JDI (Japan Display Inc.) LT070ME05000.
- The battery in use is an ASUS C11P1303 - 3.8VDC, 3950mAh / 15Wh
- The front-facing camera (1.2 MP) is a Lite-On 12P2SF181.
- The rear facing camera (5 MP) is a Chicony CJAC53220003870LH.
- The eMMC is stated to be a hynix H26M64003DQR (32GB).
- Chargers mentioned are..
- ASUS PSM06A-050Q (100-240VAC ~ 50/60Hz, 0.25A -> 5.2VDC, 1.35A)
- ASUS PA-1070-07 (100-240VAC ~ 50/60Hz, 0.3A -> 5.2VDC, 1.35A)