ASUS MeMO Pad (K00B)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The ASUS logo, "ME173X", "REV. 1.1G", and "PCB MADE IN CHINA" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
Per the FCC test report...
- The adapter included with the tablet is one of the following...
- ASUS (Lite-On) PA-1070-07 (100-240VAC ~ 0.25A 50/60Hz -> 5.2VDC 1.35A)
- ASUS (PHIHONG) PSM06A-050Q (100-240VAC ~ 0.25A 50/60Hz -> 5.2VDC 1.35A)
- ASUS (Chicony) W12-01ON3A (100-240VAC ~ 0.25A 50/60Hz -> 5VDC 2A)
- The Li-ion battery is specced at 4270mAh @ 3.8V / 16Wh
- The device supports single-stream 802.11n (+ b/g) and Bluetooth 4.0
- The manufacturer is stated as COTEK Electronics (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
- w/ an address of No. 228, Mayun Road, SND, Jiangsu Province, China
- Two different WiFi/BT radio chips are specified
- The WiFi/BT/GPS chip (Sample1) is stated as a MediaTek MT6628QP
- The WiFi/BT chip (Sample2) is stated as a MediaTek MT6628QT