Bay Networks BayStack 660 (US/CAN)
FCC approval date: 14 August 1998
UPC: 704364082039 (UPC DB, On eBay)
Country of manuf.: Ireland
Power: 6 VDC, 1 A
Connector type: barrel
CPU1: Hitachi SH7021
FLA1: 0.5 MiB524,288 B <br />4,096 Kib <br />512 KiB <br />4 Mib <br />4.882812e-4 GiB <br /> (AMD Am29F400BR-70EC)
RAM1: 0.5 MiB524,288 B <br />4,096 Kib <br />512 KiB <br />4 Mib <br />4.882812e-4 GiB <br /> (Samsung KM681000CLT-7L)
Expansion IFs: PCMCIA (16-bit)
PCMCIA slots: 1
WI1 module: Nortel NetWave AirSurfer Pro
WI1 module IF: PCMCIA (16-bit)
WI1 chip1: AMD Am79C930
WI1 chip2: Harris Model?
WI1 chip3: Harris Model?
WI1 802dot11 protocols: legacy (DSSS)
WI1 antenna connector: none
ETH chip1: Crystal CS8900-CQ
LAN speed: 10M
LAN ports: 1
Default SSID: Default SSID
For a list of all currently documented AMD chipsets with specifications, see AMD.
For a list of all currently documented Hitachi SoC's with specifications, see Hitachi.
"NETWAVE, INC. 1997" and "ASSY #: 100-1001-001 REV: [...]"
- is silkscreened on the bottom of the board.
"200-1001-001 REV. 4" is also etched onto this side of the board.
The following is etched into the top (component side) of the board.
The Hitachi SuperH processor is marked with "SH7021",
- "HD" ™ "9A1S", "6437021TE20", and "C02 JAPAN".
- The Crystal ISA Ethernet controller is marked with
- "Crystal LAN", "CRYSTAL", "CS8900-CQ", "JTABFF9902".
The board is also using a Lattice ispLS chip.
- Nortel Networks NETWAVE AIRSURFER PRO WLAN PC CARD
- • FCC ID: RVW2330 (Nortel Networks, Inc.)
The power adapter included with the device is a NetWave SA48-33A
- 120VAC ~ 60Hz, 14W -> 6VDC 1A, normal polarity
- [positive center, negative shield].