Bitdefender Box V2 (BT11021000)
Bitdefender BOX 2 Smart Home Cybersecurity Hub
CPU and wireless chip IDs are obscured by heatsinks in the FCC internal photos.
- (The 1.2GHz dual-core CPU may be a Broadcom#Northstar_Plus (BCM58622) ?? )
Intended Use from FCC Test Report:
"Bitdefender BOX 2 Smart Home Hub is used as a security device for home LAN network.
It is placed between WAN and LAN networks. It checks all IP packets passing through it and
looks for malicious contents. It provides protection for wired and wireless LAN networks."
- Specifications from the review:
- Processor: @1.2GHz Dual-core (ARM Cortex-A9)
- Memory/Storage: 1GB RAM / 4GB NAND
- Wi-Fi Chipsets: MediaTek MT7615 (2x 3T3R)
- Wi-Fi Segment: AC1900 (1300+600Mbps)
- Peak 802.11ac performance: 488.5Mbps (at 15 feet)
- Number of Antennas/Removable: 6/No; Range: 90 feet
- Ports: 1x WAN / 1x LAN (GbE)
- Size: 7.0 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches
- Weight: 966 grams