For a list of all currently documented Realtek chipsets with specifications, see Realtek.
11n Download Server Router
"EPMBCXR905BCN2ET" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
- This is an Amigo / E-TOP device.
The FCC test report notes the models covered as the...
- E-TOP BR760n (no USB), DR768n (USB)
- Amigo BR760n (no USB), DR768n (USB)
- CNet (w/out USB) CWR-905, WR-905, WR-100N, WR-95N, WR-900N, BR-100N, BR-95N, BR-900N
- CNet (w/ USB) CDR-905, DR-905, DR-100N, DR-95N, DR-900N
- SAPIDO (w/out USB) RB1402
- SAPIDO (w/ USB) WE1412, WE1422, GR1412, GR1422
Default settings (including the SSID..) are per the FCC manual. They could be completely wrong...
The power supplies noted in the test report are...
- Amigo AMS2-0501500FU (100-240VAC ~ 50/60Hz, 0.5A -> 5VDC, 1.5A)
- LB M2-I2USG05R-A (100-240VAC ~ 50/60Hz, 0.5A -> 5VDC, 2.5A)