This device is an outdoor access point / CPE.
- It's using the QCA QCA9342 (clocked @ 560 MHz), which is presumably AR9342
- with a max. 300 Mbps PHY rate over 802.11n
- It supports 24V PoE
- The internal 5 GHz antenna...
- Is dual-polarized (vertical and horizontal)
- Has 17 dBi gain w/ -40 dB isolation
- Optionally, a miniPCIe slot can be integrated into the device <???>
Blurb from Compex
MMJ342 is a high-performance Outdoor Access Point with integrated PoE. Using Qualcomm Atheros QCA9342 (560MHz)Processor, MMJ342 supports high-speed data transmission up to 300Mbps. MMJ342 is embedded with an integrated directional dual-polarization (vertical and horizontal) antenna supporting 5GHz (17dBi with -40db isoltion).
Dual-polarization antenna provides good diversity coverage and better noise immunity. It has been integrated by high power radio to achieve longer range and higher throughput. The device is powerful, easy to handle, and also used in implementation over long distance by wireless ISP.
For more information : www.compex.com.sg