For a list of all currently documented 2Wire chipsets with specifications, see 2Wire.
For a list of all currently documented Atheros chipsets with specifications, see Atheros.
For a list of all currently documented Ikanos chipsets with specifications, see Ikanos.
"3300-000531-001" and "REV 001" is silkscreened
- on the back of the board in the FCC photos.
There is a CopperGate CG3011QI-10 HomePNA chip on-board.
- FCC photos show the device with a Perseus SoC, but
- this may not reflect reality for production models.
- The PGR2W3800 FCC ID (2006) covers the 3800HGV-B.
- The PGR2W3800HP (2008) covers both 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B.
- Assembly Number: 4200-001039-009 (PGR2W3800)
- 00:1D:5A OUI (2Wire)
- Assembly Number: 4200-001039-011 (PGR2W3800)
- 00:25:3C OUI (2Wire)
- 34:EF:44 OUI (2Wire)
- This device is/was used for AT&T's U-verse service.
- USB (B) port for slave connection for use of the modem by a PC
- Coaxial connection for outbound TV service to U-verse STBs
- or usage as the WAN connection