3Com Megahertz 3CCFE575CT-D (Dell)
Dell Fast Ethernet 10/100 BASE-TX by 3Com - Parallel Tasking
This device is 3Com P/N 16-0488-000. This particular card is a Rev. A card.
- The 3Com logo, "ALL RIGHTS RESERVED", and "ASSY 03-0206-000 REV-B" is silkscreened on the top of the card.
- "FAB 02-0206-000 REV B" and "ELEC1G-04B" (among other things) is etched onto the bottom layer of the card.
- The MAC is labeled with...
- Parallel Tasking II
- 3Com 40-0607-002
- 9948H 29019432
- LUCENT 40-06073
- The PHY is labeled with...
- There is a SST SST39VF010-90-4C-WH 1Mbit Flash on-board.
- The Ethernet Transformer is a Pulse H0009.
Per the H0009's datasheet (and assuming a position of card insertion [Front Facing, CardBus strip UP]), the Ethernet data pins are 5 (Tx-), 6 (Tx+), 7 (Rx-), and 8 (Rx+).
The copyright year on the back of the card is 1999.