For a list of all currently documented Qualcomm chipsets with specifications, see Qualcomm.
For a list of all currently documented Qualcomm Atheros (QCA) chipsets with specifications, see Qualcomm Atheros.
AC1700 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router
- Web GUI: http://router.asus.com
"ASUS RT-AC42U REV 1.10" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
A sticker on the flash chip suggests the Arcadyan WG911DAAC24-ASU model.
- FCC ID: MSQ-RTHD00 (2017-08-02)
- Equipment: Wireless-AC1700 Dual Band Gigabit Router
- Brand Name: ASUS; Model No.: FCC Report
- Default settings are per the FCC Label Sample.
- CMIIT ID: CMIIT-ID-2017AJ4019 (2017-06-27)
Despite having hardware capable of implementing three radios, this device
- appears to only use the 2.4GHz radio of the IPQ4019 configured as 2x2.
User Manual says, "wireless-AC speeds up to 1400Mbps on the 5GHz band
- & 300Mbps on the 2.4GHz band concurrently". This is likely inaccurate.
RF Exposure document shows that :
- two antennas are used for the 2.4GHz radio (ANT 0+1) and
- four antennas are used for the 5GHz radio (ANT 0+1+2+3).
- Reviewed on KoolShare forums (CN) (internal images)
- Confirms 1.7Gbps 4x4 5GHz link rate
Power Adapter: 100-240VAC ~50/60Hz 12VDC/2A
- Power Adapter: SGE S24B72-120A200-C4
- Power Adapter: SFE F24W5-120120SPAU
- Power Adapter: APD WA-24Q12FU
- ASUS RT-ACRH13 (US) - AC1300 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router • PPage
- ASUS RT-ACRH17 (US) - AC1700 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router •
- ASUS RT-AC42U (EU) - AC1700 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router •
- ASUS RT-AC58U (EU) - AC1300 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router • PPage
- ASUS RT-AC82U - AC3100 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router • (QCA)