For a list of all currently documented Realtek chipsets with specifications, see Realtek.
All-in-One Wireless-N Pocket Router
"1246-01000106-50Z" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
The FCC manual states the default SSID patterns are WL-330NUL-private-XXXX
- and WL-330NUL-Guest-XXXX when in router mode.
- 60:A4:4C OUI, Flash specified as a Macronix MX25L12845EZNI-10G (16MB)
- 60:A4:4C OUI
- The default SSID pattern appears to be WL-330NUL-Private-XXXX, where
- XXXX is the last two octets of the BSSID (lower case letters).
- The default guest network SSID looks to be WL-330NUL-Guest-XXXX..
- but it does not seem to be enabled by default.
- The power adapter (USB Female-A) shown is a Ktec
- KSAS0060500100VUU (100~240VAC ~50/60Hz, 0.18A -> 5VDC, 1A).