For a list of all currently documented Realtek chipsets with specifications, see Realtek.
Wireless Dual-Band USB Module
- "EW-7322BUD V1.0A" <???> and "P/C-881-A11" <???> is silkscreened
- on the front of the unit in the FCC photos.
- "1244-00000832_50Z" is silkscreened on the back in the FCC photos.
The device is shown with a USB Male A connector or a pin header in the FCC photos.
The device is not shown with a shell in the external photos, indicating that
- the device may only be used as a wireless module for an Actiontec device.
As the Actiontec SBT100U uses the same hardware and comes enclosed
- in a shell, this device is assumed to be relegated to module use only.
- "EW-7322BUD V1.0A", "P/C-881-A11", "1244-00000832_50Z"