Adaptec AUH-7000Plus / XHub7+ (1933700)
- QSG (QSG copyright year is 2001)
From the unit populating this entry...
- The P/N on the hub's label is 1935200. It is a revision C unit.
- The board is shielded (differing a bit from the AUH-4000...). Besides that, the board is likely identical or near identical. "ASSEMBLED IN SINGAPORE" is visible on the unshielded portion of the board.
- "CFC FREE", "FAB 1922207-00 REV B", and "PCB:CHINA" is on the back of the board. A label with "BB0C512202R" (the S/N) is also affixed to the back.
The device is presumed to use two D720110AGC hub ICs, the same controller used by the (less populated) 4-port AUH-4000.
- First appeared on the site (or at least, in the archive of the site) in 11/2011, reviewed around 05/2002
This device appears to have been shipped with a Deer Computer AD4005A power adapter (100-240VAC ~1.2A [47-63Hz] -> 5.0-5.5VDC, 6.0-5.45A).