Adtran Bluesocket BSAP-1800V2
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Enterprise Wireless Access Point
This board was used in dual-band 802.11n enterprise access points,
- models BSAP-1800v2 and BSAP-1840, introduced in 2010 by Bluesocket,
- which was acquired by Adtran in 2011, who has now EOL'ed them.
They differed only in that the BSAP-1840's antennae are external
- and detachable RP-SMA, while the BSAP-1800v2's are internal.
They have an external RJ-45 console port, which works with
- standard Cisco 72-3383-01 console cables.
- Adtran Bluesocket BSAP-1800V2:
- 802.11a/b/g/n wireless access point with 2nd generation
- internal MIMO antenna technology, Dual radio 2.4GHz/5GHz
- Custom 2nd generation MIMO embedded antenna array
- Dual-band external antenna option for optimized for MIMO
- Full 2x3:2 MIMO performance powered by 802.3af PoE power source
- Simple "zero-config" deployment with configuration provided by Secure Controller
- DynamicRF delivers automatic channel and power adjustments to avoid noise,
- interference and AP failures while providing load balancing and fast roaming
- Integrated RF IDS protects WLAN from rogue APs and wireless attackers
- Enterprise-class & secure voice over WLAN: Enterprise QoS (WMM/802.11e),
- Diffserv, Controller prioritization, Seamless layer-3 roaming