AeroScout EX5100 Exciter
For a list of all currently documented Freescale (NXP) SoC's with specifications, see Freescale.
For a list of all currently documented G2 Microsystems chipsets with specifications, see G2 Microsystems.
"AeroScout", "EX-5000", "200-2104-1000", "AD6232T1 41/11" is silkscreened on the top (and bottom) of the main board in the FCC photos.
- "TAG-3500", "20020475000", "AeroScout", and "AD5462T5 44/10" is silkscreened on the G2 WiFi module.
The G2 WiFi module is using a G2 Microsystems G2C547 (G2C547-1) SoC for low power WiFi capability.
- There appears to be an additional Freescale microcontroller on the board.
The additional RF module is using a Freescale M9S / M9S8GT6ACE (M9S8GT6A, CE 4L11Y, CTAX1032) microcontroller and a Xilinx XC9572XL CPLD.
The microcontroller used in this device appears to be a MCF52258 (Coldfire).
Per the FCC manual, the AeroScout EX5100 includes the following components...
- Bidirectional Wi-Fi module with only the receiver enabled
- Wi-Fi transmitter (T2 Tag) which is used by the Exciter for health management
- Exciter controller
- 125 KHz LF Tx
The OUI specified on the FCC label is 00:0C:CC (AeroScout). This is assumed to be correct.
- The sample FCC label also has "Stanley Healthcare Solutions" on it.
- Likely P/N: 100-2105-1000
Manuf. in Israel?