Aerohive HiveAP 350
802.11n Wireless Access Point
"7016A044302a" and "v1.20" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
- The Freescale SoC used in this device is P/N P1020NSE2DFB.
- It's also marked w/ "533/677 MHZ", "QQLG1112", and "MALAYSIA".
"P/N: 5816A0474000" and "P/N: 5816A0475000" are printed on the stickers on the modules.
- "CK77 94V-0" is silkscreened on the wireless modules.
The AP is essentially identical to the Aerohive HiveAP 330 besides the antenna configuration
- (330 = integral antennas, 350 = external antennas connected via RP-SMA).
- Per the FCC manual / QSG...
- The default SSID pattern is AH-XXXXXX_ac (XXXXXX being the last three octets
- of the wireless interface MAC address [lower case letters]).
- The default PSK is specified as aerohive.
- The default login (telnet [note that the Telnet connection is protected by the WPA2 security] / SSH)
- credentials appear to be admin:aerohive. The default IP address may be 188.8.131.52.
Per WiGLE, this device may use 08:EA:44 and/or 40:18:B1 OUIs.
- Aerohive AP250 - Indoor Wireless Access Point (int. ant.)
- B01LFROWSM (AH-AP-250-AC-FCC)
- Aerohive HiveAP AP250 - Outdoor Access Point
- 2x Radio 3x3:3 802.11ac, 2x GbE
- Aerohive HiveAP 320
- Aerohive HiveAP 330
- Aerohive HiveAP 340
- Aerohive HiveAP 350
- Aerohive HiveAP 550 - Indoor Access Point
- 2x Radio 4x4:4 802.11ac, MU-MIMO, 2x GbE