Airspan AirUnity 545
For a list of all currently documented Freescale (NXP) SoC's with specifications, see Freescale.
For a list of all currently documented GCT chipsets with specifications, see GCT.
For a list of all currently documented Qualcomm chipsets with specifications, see Qualcomm.
For a list of all currently documented Qualcomm Atheros (QCA) chipsets with specifications, see Qualcomm Atheros.
LTE Mobile Digital Station
- AirUnity 545 (Sprint Magic Box)
- AirUnity 546 (B41HL), BH (B41HL, B25) • FCC Label
- CPU: NXP (Freescale) MCIMX6X2EVN10AB @792MHz
- WLAN: Qualcomm Atheros QCNFA344A NGFF M.2
- FCC ID: PPD-QCNFA344A (05/01/2015)
- P/N: Hon Hai (Foxconn) T77H644.01
- Device includes two distinct boards within. Primary board used for system
- control and carrier traffic relaying drivin by the LC4R-T modem.
- Second board is dedicated to Femtocell operation. Boards are connected using a 14 pin
- ribbon connector for 12v power along with a STP RJ45 cable for network access.
- SSDP packets generated from the relay board for controlling the femtocell board.
- System contains tamper detection circuitry. It appears booting the relay board
- disconnected from the display and femtocell board will set it off.
- Also booting the unit with the case open will set it off.
- Relay Board: U-Boot console disabled.
- 3.3v TTL UART located on right hand side (back PCB facing)
- Pin1 (RX) - Pin2 (TX) - Pin3 (GND)
- 115200 Baud
- Femtocell Board:
- RS232 port is connected to TTL UART with active voltage levels and no console output.
- UART running at 1.8V stepped up to 3.3V prior to the RS232 controller.
Solder points exist for a second RS232 controller however no components have been placed.