Manuf (OEM/ODM): Loopcomm
FCC approval date: 31 October 2013
(Est.) release date: 16 July 2013
(Est.) initial retail price (in USD): $189.99
UPC: 850214003478 (UPC DB, On eBay)
Country of manuf.: Taiwan
Power: 12 VDC, 1.5 A
Connector type: barrel
CPU1: Realtek RTL8197D (660 MHz)
FLA1: ? MiB (Brand? Model?)
RAM1: ? MiB (Nanya Model?)
Expansion IFs: USB 2.0
USB ports: 1
WI1 chip1: Realtek RTL8812AR
WI1 802dot11 protocols: an+ac
WI1 MIMO config: 2x2:2
WI1 antenna connector: RP-SMA
WI2 chip1: Realtek RTL8192CE
WI2 802dot11 protocols: bgn
WI2 MIMO config: 2x2:2
WI2 antenna connector: RP-SMA
ETH chip1: Realtek RTL8197D
Switch: Realtek RTL8367RB
LAN speed: 1G
LAN ports: 4
WAN speed: 1G
WAN ports: 1
2.4GHz Power Amplifier IC (+28 dBm);Skyworks;SKY65900-11;;2;
5GHz Power Amplifier IC;Skyworks;SE5023L;SiGe, 5023L, <???>;2;
For a list of all currently documented Realtek chipsets with specifications, see Realtek.
High Power 700mW Dual Band AC Wi-Fi Router
"LPCY0007 V1.6" and a date code of 1337 is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
- RTL8197D is the SoC used.. RTL8812AR is assumed to be used.. and RTL8192CE is probably the 2.4GHz radio.
Per Amped Wireless' press release and product page...
- The device has one dual-band antenna and one dedicated antenna for each of the two bands.
- This device uses four 5GHz 700mW 2-Stage amplifiers, two 2.4GHz amplifiers, and four advanced LNAs.
- The processor clock speed is 660MHz.
The FCC ID and IC IDs are presumed to be ZTT-RTA15 and 10233A-RTA15, respectively.
- An annotated board shot is available in this review. The used OUI, WLAN Amplifier, WI2, and the switch P/Ns are per this review.