FCC approval date: 10 December 2013
Country of manuf.: Thailand
Type: wireless router, analog phone gateway, fiber gateway
Power: 12 VDC, 2 A
Connector type: barrel
CPU1: Broadcom BCM63268 (400 MHz, 2 cores)
FLA1: 128 MiB134,217,728 B <br />1,048,576 Kib <br />131,072 KiB <br />1,024 Mib <br />0.125 GiB <br /> (Hynix H27U1G8F2BTR-BC)
RAM1: 128 MiB134,217,728 B <br />1,048,576 Kib <br />131,072 KiB <br />1,024 Mib <br />0.125 GiB <br /> (SK hynix H5TQ1G63EFR-H9C)
Expansion IFs: SFP
SFP ports: 1
WI1 chip1: Broadcom BCM63268
WI1 802dot11 protocols: abgn
WI1 MIMO config: 2x2:2
WI1 antenna connector: none
ETH chip1: Broadcom BCM63268
ETH chip2: Broadcom BCM54618
Switch: Broadcom BCM53125S
LAN speed: 1G
LAN ports: 4
WAN speed: 1G
WAN ports: 1
5GHz Power Amplifier Module;Skyworks;SE5017L;SiGe, 5017L, 246DL;2;
2.4GHz Power Amplifier IC;Skyworks;SE2605L;SiGe, 2605L, 2294L;2;
Flags: SFP/GbE WAN, RJ14 port
Default IP address: 192.168.7.254
802dot11 OUI: none specified
For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see Broadcom.
Arris NVG595 Fiber Business Gateway
- Product page (old)
This would appear to be slated for use for some AT&T customers.
The Arris logo, "592170-001 REV ", "EPR4", and "polarc ARRIS Inc.
- 2013" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
The WiSoC used in this device has integrated 2.4GHz + 5GHz radios..
- "592171-001-4" is etched onto the bottom of the board.
Wi-Fi Certified : WFA50808 (alt.) (as of 10/31/2013)
The power adapter shown in the FCC photos is a Motorola
- branded NBS24G120200VU / P/N: 57961-024-00
- (100-120VAC ~ 50/60Hz, 0.6A -> 12VDC, 2.0A).
- README for building the NVG595 images. This tarball also contains
- the Broadcom code drop bcm963xx_4.06L.03_consumer_release.tar.gz,
- which was created using Broadcom's source code redistribution process
- WAN is using the SFP, Wi-Fi is wierd, it has one radio that
- can do either 2.4GHz or 5GHz but not both at the same time