For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see Broadcom.
ARRIS NVG599 VDSL2 Gateway
This would appear to be slated for use with AT&T's U-verse service.
"EPR2", "(C) ARRIS INC. 2013", and "591360-001 REV x"
- is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
This is a dual Broadcom SoC device.
- The VDSL2 SoC is has integrated 802.11b/g/n.
The other SoC interfaces with the BCM4360
- and may handle VoIP functions (?).
The battery shown in the FCC photos is a Motorola branded 586185-002-00
- (7.4V, Li-Ion, 5600mAh, 41.4Wh, Cell Origin: Japan, Finished in: China).
Its main MAC address is its WAN MAC Address
- (what is on its readable label, along with serial number). The LAN ports and 2.4 GHz radio's MAC address is one lesser than that of WAN. The HPNA MAC Address is 1 greater than that of the WAN. The 5 GHz Radio's MAC address is 3 greater than that of WAN. The Guest SSID's MAC Address almost matches the main/WAN address, but its OUI is 22:3d:66 (instead of 20:3d:66).
The power adapter included with the device is
- a 'NETBIT ELECTRONICS LTD' NBS42C120350M2 (12V, 3.5A), ARRIS P/N: 579761-030-00, Centre positive 5,5mm/2,1mm barrel. Efficiency Level VI. UL File Number: E344329.
|NetBit NBS42C120350M2 (more)|
|Input: 100-120 VAC ~ 50/60 Hz, 1.0 A|
| Input connector: IEC C8|
Manuf. in: China
|Output: 12 VDC, 3.5 A|
| Output connector: barrel (center +)|
OD: 5.5 mm ID: 2.1 mm LEN: 10 mm