Motorola SURFboard SBG6782-AC
(Redirected from Arris SBG6782-AC)Jump to navigation Jump to search
For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see Broadcom.
SBG6782 DOCSIS 3.0 Wireless Gateway
- (previously Motorola's cell phone [mostly] division, now a subsidiary of Google)
- broadband unit. See more info on TechCrunch and elsewhere...
The FCC ID covering this entry also covers the diagnostic-use model
- (SBG6782-ACHU DIAGNOSTIC). Per the FCC photos...
- "80211AC WIFI CARD", "588434-003 REV.2 JAN-30-2013" and
- the Motorola logo is silkscreened on the 11ac WiFi module.
- The 11ac module has two integral on-card antennas and a U.FL jack
- for another with different positioning. It is using three Skyworks RFICs.
- "2.4G WIFI CARD", "588434-001 REV.4", and the Motorola logo
- is silkscreened on the front of the 2.4GHz WiFi module.
- "PCB MADE IN CHINA" is silkscreened on the back of the card.
- The 2.4GHz module has one integral on-card antenna and two U.FL jacks for
- two antennas mounted in a different position (marked YELLOW and WHITE).
- It looks to be using three Skyworks (SiGe) PAMs.
- The MoCA controller is from Entropic Communications.
- The power supply module is a Delta Electronics ADP-48AN AA / Motorola
- P/N 588239-001 (100-240VAC ~50/60Hz, 2A -> 12VDC, 4.17A, COO: China).
Additional (or conflicting) information, per the datasheet, follows...
- CPU: Broadcom BCM3383, Flash: 32MB, RAM: 128MB (DDR3)
- MoCA: ver. 1.1, DLNA, <= 16 nodes, 175Mbps MAC layer throughput
- Radios: 5GHz: +23dBm HPA, 3x3 MIMO, 2.4GHz: +26dBm HPA, 3x3 MIMO
- DOCSIS IF: 8 downstream channels (max. ~343Mbps PHY rate @256QAM
- + 5.36Msys/s), 4 upstream channels (max. ~122.8Mbps @256QAM)
- Power supply: 105 to 125 VAC, 60Hz (conflicts w/ FCC data)
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 224 mm x 54 mm x 256.5 mm