(Redirected from Askey RT5000W)Jump to navigation Jump to search
For a list of all currently documented Qualcomm chipsets with specifications, see Qualcomm.
802.11ax Dual-Band Dual-Concurrent (DBDC) Wireless Router
"RT5000W-D187(RoHS) Rev:2.1" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
- This device may also go by the model name of RT5000 (OEM: Askey).
This device will likely be rented by Spectrum (Charter) to their cable
- internet customers who pay for Wi-Fi.
- Charter’s Cowden outlines MSO’s MVNO launch plans and dates,
vEPC work and CBRS 3.5 GHz trials on FierceWireless (9/14/2017)
- “We want to make sure most of that traffic goes over Wi-Fi and not the MVNO,”
- Cowden added. “Wi-Fi is an important part of what we do and will continue to be.”
- Interestingly, he said Charter is working to deploy 802.11 ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi
- technology today, and next year will move to 802.11 ax Wi-Fi technology.
- Charter RAX1V1K - Askey RT5000W - 802.11ax DBDC Router
- Arris RAC2V1A - Arris TR4400-AC (SerComm)
- Askey RAC2V1K - Askey RT4230W (Askey)
- Sagemcom RAC2V1S - Sagemcom F@ST 5280
- Askey RT4220W • Cube Router - 802.11ac 2x2 Router • PPage
- Askey RT4230W • Puma Router - 802.11ac 4x4 Router • PPage