For a list of all currently documented Atheros (QCA) chipsets with specifications, see Atheros.
For a list of all currently documented Intellon chipsets with specifications, see Intellon.
For a list of all currently documented Realtek chipsets with specifications, see Realtek.
PlugLink AV 9560 Wireless Adapter
- "50-9560-02Rev.A" and "2007-12-26" appears to be silkscreened on the main board.
- "50-6300A-C1Rev.001" and "2007-09-26" is silkscreened on the expansion board.
- "XG-623V1.1" and "70-A06232-11N" is silkscreened on the wireless module board.
- "50-8660-12Rev.001" and "2007-11-26" appears to be silkscreened on the power board.
Per the schematics, this device seems to be using the Intellon INT6000.
- Flash specified as the M29W640FB70N6E (8MB), RAM specified as HY57V561620 (32MB)
It is shown with as such in the FCC EUT internal label and the FCC manual web UI screenshots.
- Presumed 00:60:B3 (Z-Com) OUI for the wireless interface.
- Default settings are per the FCC manual.