Jump to navigation Jump to search
From a sample production unit...
- Text of USB HUB, Self-powered Hub, and UH-144 is on the top of the hub's casing.
- Labels of ("GAKD039267 QP" + "MADE IN TAIWAN" (label 1, in designated label box), "#22030582" on another larger label w/ different font) are affixed to the bottom of the casing.
- The ATEN logo and "0PB4-0067-E12" is silkscreened on the left corner of the top of the board.
- A date code of 9839 (October 1998) is silkscreened in the center of the top of the board.
- The following components are in use...
- The TI TUSB2040 (TUSB2040, 89T, CKK4) USB 1.0 hub controller
- A Sharp PQ30RV21 voltage regulator
- A Hsin Da Precision Co., Ltd. (Hsin Da) 946H-1C-5D-F relay
- An NTK 48.000 MHZ crystal
- A Philips 74HC86D Quad 2-input XOR gate
- Numerous D.S branded radial capacitors
- and some other stuff
- The ATEN logo and "0PB4-0067-E12" is etched onto the top right corner of the bottom of the board.
- A label w/ "7BB9111", "158952KB", and KD stamped on it (over the text) is affixed to the bottom of the board.
Additional specifications, per ATEN's manual, follows...
- Input power specs: 6VDC, 2A / min. 1A (5 mm OD, 2.1 mm ID)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 130 mm x 70 mm x 24 mm
- Weight: 100 g0.1 kg <br />3.527 oz <br />0.221 lbs <br />