FCC approval date: 28 August 2008
Country of manuf.: China
Power: 12 VDC, 2 A
Connector type: barrel
CPU1: Micrel KSZ8695PI
CPU2: Qualcomm MSM6800A
FLA1: 4 MiB4,194,304 B <br />32,768 Kib <br />4,096 KiB <br />32 Mib <br />0.00391 GiB <br /> (Eon EN29LV320AB-70TIP)
RAM1: 32 MiB33,554,432 B <br />262,144 Kib <br />32,768 KiB <br />256 Mib <br />0.0313 GiB <br /> (ISSI IS42S32800B-7TLI)
Expansion IFs: none specified
ETH chip1: Micrel KSZ8695PI
Switch: Micrel KSZ8695PI
LAN speed: 100M
LAN ports: 4
USB 2.0 Controller;NEC;μPD720102GC;NEC CHINA, D720102GC, 0926MBA09;1;
750mA Low-Dropout Linear Voltage Regulator;Micrel;MIC3775;3775 YMM;1;
750mA Low-Dropout Linear Voltage Regulator;Texas Instruments;TPS77733;;2;
CDMA2000 1X and 1xEV-DO Receiver;Qualcomm;RFR6500;;1;
CDMA2000 1X and 1xEV-DO Transmitter;Qualcomm;RTF6150;;1;
8.4V Low Dropout Linear 2-cell Li-Ion Charge Controller;Texas Instruments;BQ2057W;;1;
2.5V Dual P-Channel MOSFET;Fairchild Semiconductor;FDW2506P;;2;
For a list of all currently documented Micrel (Kendin) chipsets with specifications, see Micrel.
For a list of all currently documented Qualcomm chipsets with specifications, see Qualcomm.
3G / CDMA2000 Wireless Broadband Gateway
"MV440 MV3.1", "06. 26. 2008.", and "7020MV440311"
- is silkscreened on the top and bottom of the board.
Appears to be same board as MV440 without miniPCI populated.
The Axesstel MV400 3G gateways series, including the models:
- MV410 (450MHz), MV420 (800MHz), MV430 (1900MHz) and MV440 (800/1900MHz),
- combines CDMA2000 1x EV-DO Rev A wireless wide area networking (WWAN), a
- Wi-Fi wireless local area networking (WLAN) router, and a four port Ethernet switch.
Additional features of the Axesstel MV400 series 3G gateways include:
- Compatibility with other LAN and WLAN networking devices to further expand device networking capability
- Two Wi-Fi antennas and two receive diversity antennas to maximize data throughput and network accessibility
- An optional back-up battery enables wire-free use in any room and ensures uninterrupted data connectivity
- Six LEDs indicate power, signal, connection, 1x EV-DO mode, Ethernet and Wi-Fi status