Belkin USB 4-Port Hub / double
"F5U101" and the Belkin logo is silkscreened on the board.
- The TI hub IC is marked with "TUSB2046B", "1AT", and "A7VX".
- In addition to the TI hub IC, the device uses Tocon capacitors, a TRB-5VDC-SB3-CD relay, two Micrel MIC2026-2BM (0140) Dual-Channel Power Distribution Switches, a NTK 6.000MHz oscillator, and some other stuff.
This hub includes two extra back plastic covers for the device..
The stock cover is a translucent grey color.
The power supply included with the unit appears to be a Comda AD1505C (100-240VAC ~ 0.5A, 47-63Hz -> 4.0-5.5VDC, 2.1A / 10.5W maximum).
The manual specifies that...
- the included USB cable is a F3U133-06.
- the device weighs 158g0.158 kg <br />5.573 oz <br />0.348 lbs <br /> and has dimensions of 108 mm x 95 mm x 32 mm.
- the operation temperature range is specified as ~ 5 to 40 degrees Celsius.
- relative humidity range of 0 to 80% (non-condensing)
- the storage temperature range is specified as ~ -20 to 60 degrees Celsius.
- each port provides a maximum of 500mA @ 5V.
- the specced power supply is 5VDC, 2.6A (differing from the PSU included with the unit)..
- the copyright year is 2001 (which jives with the year on the box).