Jump to navigation Jump to search
For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see Broadcom.
Pertains to Broadcom BCM94323 as well
- Single-chip all-in-one die Baseband/MAC/Radio for 2x2 802.11n applications
- Advanced 65 nm CMOS process for lowest power consumption and highest integration
- Fully compatible with 802.11n Draft 1.0 and 802.11a/b/g legacy devices.
- 802.11n Draft 2.0 compliant Wi-Fi solution.
- Two transmitters and two receivers with optional 802.11n.
- Draft 2.0 modes allow data rates supporting 300 Mbps.
- Flexible two and three antenna configurations for improved range and performance
- Support for optional 802.11n features for improved rate, range performance
- Greenfield preamble
- Space Time Block Code (STBC)
- Short Guard Interval
- Multiple Host Interfaces supported: PCIe, PCI, mPCI, USB 2.0 (BCM94323 only)
- Integrated ARM Cortex M3 CPU for USB host offload
- Low RBOM count and optimal packaging for cost effective PCB designs
- High-performance 802.11a/b/g/n features standard across the Intensi-fi and AirForce product lines
- OneDriver - Single driver across platforms simplifies driver update process and improves customer satisfaction
- Afterburner high-speed modes
- High-performance whole home coverage
- SecureEasySetup and Wi-Fi protected set-up for simple wi-fi setup and security configuration
- Cisco Compatible Extensions (CCXv4, CCXv5)
- Full-rate AES engine in hardware
- WMM for quality of service