Jump to navigation Jump to search
PowerLine AirStation Wireless Ethernet Adapter
- Powerlink 500AV Wireless-N Router
- Product page
"2976398202" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
Default settings (including the SSID) are per the FCC manual.
- The default SSID pattern is indicated to be BUFFALO-XXXXXX, where XXXXXX
- is the last 6 digits of the unit's MAC / BSSID (upper case hex digits?).
- Encryption is indicated to be enabled by default (except in the Asia Pacific).
- The default SSID in bridge mode seems to be 192.168.11.100.