"WP:INFO" redirects here. For what WikiDevi is not, see WikiDevi:IINFO
The pages listed in this category are meant to be infobox
| Further template category notes |
| This category contains pages in the template namespace. It should not be used to categorize articles or pages in other namespaces. |
| To add a template to this category:
- If the template has a separate documentation page (usually called "Template:template's name/doc"), add
- [[Category:Infobox templates]]
- to the <includeonly> section at the bottom of that page. Otherwise, add
- <noinclude>[[Category:Infobox templates]]</noinclude>
- to the end of the template code, making sure it starts on the same line as the code's last character.
Infobox templates are templates that provide standardized information across related articles. Infoboxes may be "freeform" or partially automated based on parameters. Subcategories are based on the sections used at Portal:Contents/Categorical index and Portal:Contents/Overviews.
The use of infoboxes is neither required nor prohibited for any article. Whether to include an infobox, which infobox to include, and which parts of the infobox to use, is determined through discussion and consensus among the editors at each individual article.
See also any related WikiProject, to find relevant infoboxes.
- Note: Many templates can appear in more than one category: e.g. Template:Infobox squash player is in both Category:Sports infobox templates and Category:Sportsperson infobox templates.
Pages in category "Infobox templates"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.