CLEAR Spot Voyager
"BISCUIT_MINI 2.3G/2.5G REV1.1" and "2011.07.23" appears to be silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
"BISCUIT_MINI 2.3G/2.5G REV 1.2A" and "2011.10.11" would seem to be silkscreened on some (most? all?) production model boards.
- The FCC EUT's battery is marked with "OCEANSUN 554855P 5.92Wh". This Li-ion battery would appear to be manufactured by Shenzhen OceanSun Battery Co., Ltd..
Additional specifications, per CLEAR, follow...
- SKU / P/N: IFM-910CW
- Dimensions: 2.6" (D) x 2.6" (W) x 0.5" (H)
- Weight: 2.1 oz59.541 g <br />0.0595 kg <br />0.131 lbs <br />
- Battery: 1500mAh (up to 6 hours continuous run time)
- Range: 100 ft
Per the manual, you can reset the device to factory defaults by...
- Turn on the device, holding the power button down for 3-4 seconds
- Release the power button when the Power LED turns red
- When the device is powered on, press and hold the power button for 10 seconds
- Release the power button when the 4G LED turns amber. The device will then automatically turn off and has then been reset..
The SSID format used by the devices is ClearSPOT_XXXXX, where XXXXX is the last 5 digits of the WLAN MAC (lower case letters).