Jump to navigation Jump to search
3.5G Mobile Server Router
"NaviR120g Ver3.0" (or something) is silkscreened on the main board
- directly under the Mini PCI socket in the FCC photos.
A date code of 0813 (April 2008) is also silkscreened on the board.
- The Mini PCI card has a MAC label w/ a 00:D0:41 (Amigo) OUI affixed to it.
- Amigo 3R121g by Amigo Technology
Default settings are per the FCC manual.
- The default SSID is stated to be NAVIR122g.
- There are no hits for it in WiGLE, however.
- Navi-R120g on zero13wireless (internal images)
- TWR-350 (OEM CWR-635M) on nerv.org (bootlog, images)
- 7Links 6in1 Multi-WLAN Router (PE-8074) on OpenWrt forums
- 7Links PE-8074, Amigo 3R121g, Sapido WE-1100, Solwise 3G-WIFI-MRW
- Star STR9105 (8MB flash & 32MB RAM)
- [ARM] Solwise NET-3G-3GWIFIMRW, Sapido GR-1100, Amigo 3R121G
- [MIPS] Solwise NET-3G-3G11nMRW, Sapido GR-1102, Amigo 3R161N
- CNet CWR-635M - Star STR9105 (200MHz) - LAN, USB, Mini PCI (WiFi)
- Planex MZK-W04G - Star STR9102 (250MHz) - LAN, USB, Mini PCI (WiFi)
- Corega CG-WLBARGN - Star STR9102 (250MHz) - LAN, Mini PCI (WiFi)
- Corega CG-BARPROG - Star STR9102 (200MHz) - LAN
- Area Lan Evolution - Star STR8132 (250MHz) - LAN, USB
- NetIndex Kutio - Star STR91xx - LAN, USB, WiFi, CF