For a list of all currently documented Realtek chipsets with specifications, see Realtek.
1750Mbps 11ac Dual-Frequency Gigabit Wireless Network Card
FCC ID OYRCF-917AC appeared later and it claims to cover model numbers:
- CF-913AC, CF-915AC, CF-916AC, CF-917AC, CF-918AC,
- CF-923AC, CF-925AC, CF-926AC, CF-927AC, CF-928AC,
- CF-930AC, CF-933AC, CF-935AC, CF-936AC, CF-7500AC,
- CF-WU710N, CF-WU757F, CF-WU772AC, CF-WU910A, CF-WU925A
FCC ID OYRCF-917AC1 appeared on 6/28/2019 as a Change in ID Request (from unnamed existing ID)
- and it claims to cover the following brands and model numbers: COMFAST, VTech, SNOM
- CF-758F, CF-759BF, CF-783AC, CF-785AC, CF-786AC,
- CF-917AC, CF-927AC, CF-928AC, VU-020, VU-A21
DoC Letter on the FCC suggests that FCC ID OYR-CFWU810N applies to this adapter
- but that FCC entry covers a nano USB 2.0 dongle with a RTL8188EUS chipset.