Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cameo Communications, Inc.
- 316 devices (Manuf. tagged)
- Cameo has been around for a while, and has made routers for a wide variety of companies.
- D-Link devices are commonly manufactured by them (and most old D-Link devices
- were manufactured by Global Sun Tech, a company acquired by Cameo).
A lead-free logo (RoHS woo) is usually featured prominently on their boards.
- If there is a numeric P/N, it will frequently start with 2151.
Plotech has commonly manufactured their PCBs in the past.