Catapult TECH 815-00027
For a list of all currently documented Marvell chipsets with specifications, see Marvell.
"48RAAM01.SGC" and "2019.03.14" are silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
- FCC internal photos show only one radio chip in this device, the Marvell 88W8997P-NXW2.
FCC test report documents claim that it supports concurrent 2.4GHz and 5GHz WLAN operation.
The product page for the 88W8997 chip says that it provides, "concurrent applications support
- for a device to have two independent radio links, without compromising the 2x2 MIMO link"
- which seems to suggest that the single chip could be providing the two concurrent 2x2:2
- radio links at 5GHz and 2.4GHz.
Additional models are covered by this FCC entry.
- The Catapult TECH 815-00028 is referred to as the Madesafe/IOT Gateway and it contains
- an internal module (FCC ID: W7Z-WD907102) which provides Zigbee functionality.
- The Catapult TECH 815-00029 is also called the Madesafe Gateway and has
- an external bluetooth antenna instead of internal.
- Wistron NeWeb CC1 - AC1200 Wireless Wave 2 Dual Band AP
- FCC ID: NKR-CC1 (2019-02-20)
- Wistron NeWeb RXAM-JD1 - 802.11abgn/ac/ax Access Point
- FCC ID: NKRRXAM-JD1 (2020-08-04)