Category:WikiDevi maintenance categories sorted by month
|This is an administration category. It is used for administration of the WikiDevi project and is not part of the encyclopedia. It contains pages that are not articles, or it groups articles by status rather than content. Do not include this category in content categories.|
This category contains maintenance categories which are sub-categorized by the month in which the article was tagged. This helps break some of the larger clean-up categories into manageable sections, and ensures that those articles which have been awaiting clean-up the longest can be dealt with first.
A bot, currently AnomieBOT, will monitor the categories in this category and create the necessary monthly subcategories. Non-maintenance categories that are sub-categorized by the month in which the article was tagged should be placed in Category:WikiDevi categories sorted by month instead.
Note that the progress box on the right gives the number of pages in each category: It is effectively the backlog of the dating work done by various bots and other processes - typically something in the order of 1000 per day. It does not include in the dated subcategories, but other subcategories and possibly other pages which don't require dating will be counted. It also will multi-count pages with several undated template types.
- WikiDevi:Creating a dated maintenance category
- Category:WikiDevi backlog
- WikiDevi:List of monthly maintenance categories
- WikiDevi:List of monthly maintenance categories given month
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Articles with empty sections (6 C)
- ► Articles to be expanded (8 C)
- ► Orphaned articles (empty)
- ► Articles with minor POV problems (1 C)
- ► Articles requiring tables (empty)
- ► Articles with weasel words (empty)