Jump to navigation Jump to search
For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see Broadcom.
Cisco Aironet 802.11ac Module (RM3000)
- Per the FCC photos, this device appears to be an expansion board
- (w/ Altera PLD/FPGA) for a Mini PCIe (full-size) wireless module.
- The FCC test report indicates that the FCC ID also covers
- the AIR-RM3000AC-N-K9 and AIR-RM3000AC-Z-K9.
- A label affixed to the device in the FCC sample label (reading BCM SROM 1203)
- shot as well as the correspondence letters indicate the device uses a Broadcom
- chipset , likely BCM43460.