Cisco RV315 W
Manuf (OEM/ODM): CyberTAN CVR328W
FCC approval date: 08 April 2013
Country of manuf.: China
Power: 12 VDC, 3 A
Connector type: barrel
CPU1: Marvell Model?
FLA1: ? MiB (Micron Model?)
RAM1: ? MiB (Hynix Model? × 2)
Expansion IFs: USB 2.0
USB ports: 2
WI1 module: CyberTAN WM9283N
WI1 module IF: Mini PCIe
WI1 chip1: Atheros AR9283
WI1 802dot11 protocols: bgn
WI1 MIMO config: 2x2:2
WI1 antenna connector: U.FL, RP-SMA
ETH chip1: Marvell Model?
ETH chip2: Marvell Model?
ETH chip3: Marvell Model?
Switch: Marvell 88E6095F
LAN speed: 1GbE
LAN ports: 8
WAN speed: 1GbE
WAN ports: 2
For a list of all currently documented Atheros (QCA) chipsets with specifications, see Atheros.
For a list of all currently documented Marvell chipsets with specifications, see Marvell.
Cisco Broadband Wireless VPN Router
Per FCC docs (and a deleted Cisco support page), the RV315W supports
- 3G connectivity, presumably via a USB port on the device.
"3763-12000102R" and the Cisco logo is silkscreened on the main board.
- "3763-14100103R" is silkscreened on the back of the wireless module.
- The FCC EUT is labeled as a CVR328W (Cisco Wireless-N 3G VPN Router).
Default settings are per the FCC manual and label.
- Wi-Fi Certified : WFA19026 (alt.) (as of 04/09/2013)
A label affixed to the FCC EUT seems to indicate...
- Some devices may use a 5C:50:15 (Cisco) OUI (OEM: CyberTAN)
- The default SSID pattern may be cisco-XXXX (upper case hex digits,
- appears to be last 4 of the MAC on the label)
The power adapter shown in the FCC photos is a DVE DSA-50W-12 1 120360
- (100-240VAC ~ 50/60Hz, 1.2A -> 12VDC, 3A).