Jump to navigation Jump to search
For a list of all currently documented Atheros chipsets with specifications, see Atheros.
Wireless miniPCIe adapter / 802.11n 2.4GHz MIMO 2T2R 300Mbps
- The label on the FCC EUT notes the model as WLE200N2-23ESD w/ a 00:80:48 (Compex) OUI.
- "WLE200N2 23 REV2.00" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
- It is shown as using SST / Microchip power amplifier modules.
- Atheros AR9283 (XSPAN family) chipset
- 802.11n compliant and backward compatible with 802.11b/g
- 2.4GHz Single-band 2 x 2 MIMO spatial multiplexing technique
- Maximum output power 23dBm 802.11b/g - 26dBm MIMO (aggregate)
- Supports up to 300Mbps physical data rates
Item Code Chipset Card Information WLE200N2-23 7A0000 AR9283 2x2 802.11 b/g/n PCIe mini card