Jump to navigation Jump to search
5GHz 2×2 Wireless Embedded Board with MiniPCI-e Slot
Per Compex's datasheet...
- "C-432JPW 7A03" is silkscreened on the board shown
- It seems to be indicated that there are (or will be) two item codes for the device..
- one for a low voltage (12-24V PoE) and one for a high voltage model (36-48V PoE)
- DC jack input is noted as 12-24V for both boards
- CompexWRT is noted as the stock OS - it seems to be derived from OpenWrt
- OpenWrt is (or will be, if not now) supported on these boards