Comtrend NexusLink 3111u
For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see Broadcom.
Multi-DSL Bonded Router
"50XX13-021", a lead-free symbol, and "C074E143A0" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
- The DSL/WiSoC is a BCM63168UKFEBG.
The FCC test report indicates that this FCC covers both the NexusLink-3111u and the NexusLink-3110u.
- It is stated the different models are for market segmentation.
The datasheet indicates that the device supports VDSL2 and has one GbE Flex port (the rest are 10/100).
Per the FCC manual...
- There are three privileged accounts.
- root:12345 for administrative access
- user:user for user access
- support:support for remote (WAN) access
- The sample SSID is shown as Comtrend.