Corega CG-WLAPL11 (APL-11)
Corega Wireless LAN APL-11
- Internal images are available on this GeoCities page of a JP user
- that modified their unit (and I-O DATA NP-BBRP router) to support PoE.
- "3752-03100010" is silkscreened on the main board.
A date code of 0217 (April 2002) is etched onto the bottom of the board.
- There is a SST Flash on-board
"WM253-IJ", "SN", "REV"<...>, and a date code of 0213 (April 2002)
- is silkscreened on the PRISM 2.5 wireless module.
This device does not appear to have a HTTP configuration interface.
Default settings (including the SSID) are per corega's manual.
- There is no default password.
Additional specifications, per the manual and product page, follow...
- Antenna: dipole, single
- Maximum: 50 meters (indoors), 150 meters (outdoors)
- @11Mbps: 1Mbps: 30 meters (indoors), 60 meters (outdoors)
- Dimensions (H x D x W): 110 mm x 73 mm x 22 mm
- Weight (unit itself, no AC adapter): 156 g0.156 kg <br />5.502 oz <br />0.344 lbs <br />
- Power supply: external (coaxial connector), 5VDC 1.5A input
- Power consumption: 1.9 W (maximium)
- Current consumption: 350 mA (average), 370 mA (maximum)