Dell Wireless 1450 USB Adapter
For a list of all currently documented Intersil chipsets with specifications, see Intersil.
- Notes launch date as 11/17/04, retail list price as $49
The adapter has two different board types...
- CX9207U (using GW3887IK)
- CX9207UZ (using GW3887IKZ)
Some of these devices were sold with mounting brackets for OptiPlex desktops used at that time.
Additional specifications, per Dell's datasheet
RF Output Power
- 11b: 18.7 dBm (typ.)
- 11g: 13.9 dBm (typ.)
- 11a: 13.9 dBm (typ.)
- TX Peak: 402 mA @ 5.0 VDC (~ 2 W)
- RX Peak: 433 mA @ 5.0 VDC (~ 2.15 W)
- Idle: < 200 mA @ 5.0 VDC (~ 1 W)
- Radio disabled: < 2.5 mA @ 5.0 VDC (negligible)