For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see Broadcom.
Nighthawk AC1900 Smart WiFi Router
Per the FCC test report...
- The device seems to be Broadcom based
- (the testing utility is Manual Tool v126.96.36.199)
- The supporting WLAN AC card is stated to use BCM4360
Netgear requested FCC certification for the R7000 again on 12/17/2018 under PY318300420. This version has been internally redesigned, likely to cut manufacturing costs. Some minor components (RAM/FEM/etc.) may have changed but the same Broadcom chips are still used.
- Broadcom BCM4709A0 (BCM4709A0KFEBG) + 2x BCM4360
- There is a single USB 3.0 port on the front of the unit
- and a single USB 2.0 port on the rear of the unit
- This device seems to be functionally equivalent
- (or quite similar) to the ASUS RT-AC68U
- First Look: NETGEAR R7000 & ASUS RT-AC68U on SmallNetBuilder
- "U12H270T00", "801466", "REV.1 GP" is silkscreened on the board
- states the device is using Broadcom BCM4709A + BCM4360
- 04:A1:51 OUI, NETGEARXX SSID, states this device uses BCM4709
- Netgear NightHawk AC1900 Smart R7000 Router on PCWorld
- Netgear NightHawk AC1900 R7000 Router on LookGadgets
- Netgear R6900P - AC2300 Smart WiFi Router
- • FCC ID: PY316200351 (11/15/2016) 12V/3.5A - 1x USB 3.0
- Netgear R7000P - AC2300 Smart WiFi Router
- • FCC ID: PY316200351 (11/15/2016) 12V/3.5A - 3T3R BCM