Jump to navigation Jump to search
802.11a Wireless PC Card
"Rocket", "PCcard V4 014" appears to be printed on a label
- affixed to the top of the board.
"81900355 V4" is silkscreened on the back of the board.
The FCC manual indicates that...
- the device uses the RFMD RF5400 reference design
- (which uses the RFCS5400 chipset)
- the device had Windows drivers (98/2000/XP)
- the device description string was noted
- as RFMD RF5401 802.11a PCI Card
- the RF transciever may be a RF5405 (RN5205)
- WEP noted as the maximum security capability
- the device assumedly requires firmware upload
There is a Micron MT48LC2M32B2 (8MB) RAM chip on-board.
- Alternatively known as the DK5405?