For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see Broadcom.
802.11ac Dual-band Wireless-AC1300 PCI-E Adapter
The FCC test report notes the manuf. as Arcadyan.
The PCI ID for this device is found in the driver set for the ASUS PCE-AC68.
- It seems to be using the default BCM4352 ID.
BCM4352_D11AC_ID 0x43b1 /* 4352 802.11ac dualband */ BCM4352_D11AC2G_ID 0x43b2 /* 4352 802.11ac 2.4G device */ BCM4352_D11AC5G_ID 0x43b3 /* 4352 802.11ac 5G device */
Review of Linux Compatibility
- Asus PCE-AC56 (PCIe, 802.11ac, 1300Mbps, 2×2 MIMO, TurboQAM)
- The Asus PCE-AC56 is a PCI Express WiFi card with PCI ID: 14e4:43b1
03:00.0 Network controller : Broadcom Corporation Device [14e4:43b1] (rev 03)
The card uses the Broadcom BCM4352 chipset and wireless connections of 802.11ac standard.
- Until now there is no Linux driver for the Asus PCE-AC56 in the Linux standard kernel.
- However, a driver for the used chipset is provided by Broadcom for download.
- This driver has to be compiled and installed per hand.