Jump to navigation Jump to search
Powerline Wireless Network Extender
"GPN2.8P61A-C_WIFI_PCB-ACTION", "REV: 1.0", "TB49193B0 B7", a RoHS logo,
- and a date code of 1328 appears to be silkscreened on the main board
- (Wi-Fi / Ethernet - non-Power/PLC) in the FCC photos.
Per the FCC photos, this device is using the following...
- at least one Airgain N2420S antenna
Default settings are from the FCC manual. They may be inaccurate.
- The sample SSID shown in the manual is Actiontec.
- The sample label indicates the format is Actiontec-XXXX..
- but that could certianly be inaccurate too..