Amazon Kindle Fire, 2011, 7" 8 GB w/ Wi-Fi (D01400)
- Notes the manufacturer as Quanta Computer
"DA0KC1MB8D0" and "REV: D" is silkscreened on the main board in the FCC photos.
This device is filed under a grantee code used only for this device registered to a LLC presumably created by Amazon (Okakopa LLC). This is incredibly lame.
- "DA0KC1MB8F0", "REV: F", "HannStar J", and "94V-0 MV-7" is silkscreened on the SoC side of the board.
- "DA0KC1MB8F0", "REV: F", and "MODEL: KC1" is silkscreened on the opposite side.
- OMAP4430 (X4430FCBS) processor
- Jorjin WG7310-30 Wi-Fi/BT/FM combo SIP module
- removal of the RF can shows a WL1270B is the main IC used in the module
The battery shown in the FCC photos and iFixit's teardown is model 3555A2L (ATL PN: GB-S02-3555A2-0200, 3.7V 4400mAh/16.28Wh).