Amazon Kindle Fire HDX, 2013, 7" w/ Wi-Fi (C9R6QM)
Kindle Fire HDX 7" Tablet (HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB)
This device is registered under the grantee code of Kilpatrick LLC.
Based on the noted diagonal dimension of the device (217 mm) in the FCC SAR report
- (+ release time, stupid Amazon LLC filing format, etc), this device was
- presumed to be (and would appear to be, in reality) the 7" Kindle Fire HDX.
Note: The Amazon link is going to the 16 GB model (which should be obvious).
- Addl. model info will be added when available.
Additional specifications, from Amazon
- SoC: Quad-core Snapdragon 800 w/ Adreno 330 GPU
- Screen: Maximum brightness: over 400 nits
- Size, Resolution, PPI: 7", 1920x1200, 323 PPI
- Dimensions: 186 mm x 128 mm x 9.0 mm
- Weight: 303 g0.303 kg <br />10.687 oz <br />0.668 lbs <br />
- "THOR XO CLR TEST REV.05" is silkscreened on the SoC side of the board.
- Chip P/Ns and additional specs are derived from this teardown...
- LCD 7" display with HDX (1920 x 1200) resolution at 323 ppi
- The display is an LG LD070WU2-SM01
- CPU: Qualcomm APQ8074 @2.26GHz Quad-core (Snapdragon 800)
- GPU: Qualcomm Adreno 330 GPU
- RAM: Samsung K3QF2F200B 2GB (16Gb) LPDDR3 SDRAM
- Flash: Toshiba THGBMAG7A2JBAIR 16GB (128Gb) e-MMC NAND Flash
- 16GB / 32GB / 64 GB of internal storage
- Qualcomm PM8941 Power Management IC
- Summit Microelectronics SMB349 (Battery 3.8V, 4550mAh)
- Programmable Single-Cell Lithium-Ion/Lithium-Polymer Battery Charger
- WLAN: Qualcomm Atheros QCA6234XH-AM2D SiP module
- Qualcomm Atheros QCA6234 Integrated Dual-Band 2x2 802.11n BT 4.0
- Kindle Fire HD 7": no camera
- Kindle Fire HDX 7": 720p front-facing camera
- Kindle Fire HD 8.9": 720p front-facing camera
- Kindle Fire HDX 8.9": 720p front-facing camera and 8MP rear-facing camera