Belkin F5D8635-4 v1
Jump to navigation Jump to search
N+ Wireless Modem Router
OEM Gemtek WADI-125GN (WADI-125GN_V01A)
"WADI-125GN_V00" and "ENG-X10-0300R RoHS" is silkscreened
- on the board in the initial FCC filing made 09/10/2008.
- The RAM chip in these photos is a 32MB Nanya NT5DS16M16CS-5T.
- The Switch is an IC+ IP175E.
"WADI-125GN_V01A" and "190-c05-7101R RoHS" is silkscreened
- on the board in the C2PC made 10/08/2008.
- The RAM chip in the new photos is a 32MB Qimonda HYB25DC256160CE-5.
Default settings are from the FCC manual.
- The default SSID pattern may be Belkin_N_ADSL_XXXXXX.